Thursday 15 March 2012

Final Piece and Exhibition

For my final piece and exhibition I would like to make my final images into flipbooks and also have them on a white monitor. I have been trying to look up companies that can make the flipbooks for me so that it looks perfect except at the moment I cannot find any, but I am going to keep searching.

I thought that I would look up the history of the flipbook and where it originated from. The flip book is a form of animation of still images that is flicked so fast that it creates a moving image. The flip book was patented by John Barnes Linnett in 1868, and Max Skladanowsky who showed his photographic images in a flip book in 1894. Below is one of Max Skladanowsky’s first animation film with a man boxing with a kangaroo made in 1895.




No comments:

Post a Comment