Tuesday 20 March 2012

Experimenting with Images






For these images I used some stills from previous photographic shoots to experiment with the images floating onto the women’s faces. This was a very long process, as I added the images in Photoshop, moved them all a tiny bit, saved the image, then started again, and carried that process on. This was so that when the images are played they looked like they were floating onto the girls face. I wanted the images to look like they were floating out from the laptop (top image) onto the girls face.

I prefer the earlier photographic shoots where the images are stuck onto the girls face instead of inserting them in Photoshop, because the images (going on the face) look too flat. It is also obvious that they are added on in Photoshop. I am now going to go back to my original idea of sticking the images on the girls face and start composing my final pieces. I will now be focusing on creating narratives within my images to create a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment